Mondays starting April 23rd, 7:00pm-10:00pm (8 weeks)
Instructor: Paul Vaillancourt
Class size: Limited to 14 students to ensure everyone gets individual attention and stage time.
Location: Studio LOL
Parking: Lot in the back off Wilkinson Ave. and street parking out front on Moorpark St.
Considered by many to be the best introduction to improv class in Los Angeles, this class will be taught by master instructor Paul Vaillancourt. Paul will teach you the basics of “yes and…”, giving and playing gifts and using the environment, as you work towards the goal of creating RELATIONSHIP-BASED, GAME DRIVEN, TWO PERSON scenes (the true building block of all improv).
The Class will culminate in a show for family and friends.
- If you have NO improv experience – this is the class for you.
- If you’ve had some experience but you’re looking to reconnect to the basics and deepen your work – this is the class for you.
- If you’re an actor, maybe even an actor who has been working, but improv is the one skill that you haven’t added to your tool belt yet – this is the class for you.
- If you have had a BAD experience with improv in the past but you’re willing to give it one more try – this is the class for you.
- If you are terrified of improv but you’re trying to face your fear – first congratulations, that’s awesome, and second, this is the class for you.